SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017 or Steno Grade C & D Skill Test Call Letter and Exam Date is uploaded at ssc.nic.in official website.
Lots of unemployed candidates take part in the various examination of Staff Selection Commission to being an employee of the Central Government. SSC Stenographer Exam of Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts is one of them.
Now, All of you are on this page in search of SSC Steno Exam Admit Card 2017. That is why, it becomes compulsory to provide the complete information about the process of downloading admission ticket, exam date, the name of the examination center etc.
Download SSC Stenographer Syllabus
Let’s us clear first, that copy of call letter will not be sent to that address which was added during the online registration. Candidates must have to download the hall ticket by online mode only. Keep in mind that board will upload SSC Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket before 10 to 15 days prior to the commencement of the test. So stay active on this page to grab all fresh information.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Exam||Written Exam & Skill Test|
|Kind of Declaration||Call Letter/Admit Card/Hall Ticket|
|Exam Name||Stenographer Grade C & D Exam|
|Date of Exam||11th Sept to 14th Sept 2017|
SSC Steno Admit Card 2017
SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Admit Card 2017 contains some important information as listed below.
- Full Name of Candidates with surname (i.e Dhiren Arunbhai Tanna)
- Registration Number/Application Number
- Roll Number/Seat Number
- Photo & Signature
- Exam Venue Name and Full Address
- Time & Date of Exam
- Important Instructions (Behind the Page)
NOTE: During written exam, job seekers may face the problems due to print mistake or blur vision of photo in the call letter. therefore after successfully downloading admission slip, make sure that the printed details are vital & clear.
Click Here to Check Notification of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
SSC Steno Grade C & D Skill Test Call Letter 2017
Most Important Instruction for candidates while going to appear for Exam
- Electronics Gadget such as Bluetooth, Scientific Calculators, Mobile Phones, Scientific Wrist Watch is strictly prohibited in the exam.
- He/She should carry one of the original ID proof i.e. Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Government Approved ID Card, Bank Passbook having valid address and photo.
- Those who are unable to download their call letter should immediately report to concerned regional/sub-regional office with Copy of Filled Application Form, Registration ID, Transaction ID of SBI and Challan copy.
- Keep 3 passport size photographs and ID card along with you while going to appear in the exam.
- Please sign the below part of admit card in presence of invigilator.
- Listen to all the instructions carefully in the examination hall.
- Reach at examination center 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
- Please do bio matric verification before entering the exam. (if necessary)
Steps to Download SSC Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- Kindly, open the official web portal.
- Navigate to Admit Card section from the homepage.
- Click on Region/Zone Wise link from the page.
- Find Download Admit Card link from the region/zone website and click on it.
- Enter Registration ID/Roll Number (Registration ID as per online Registration form)
- Wait while downloading the PDF.
- Save & Print the PDF file for future use.
SSC Stenographer Zone Wise Admit Card 2017
|North Region||Click Here to Download|
|Western Region||Click Here to Download|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Click Here to Download|
|Eastern Region||Click Here to Download|
|North Eastern Region||Click Here to Download|
|Southern Region||Click Here to Download|
|KKR Region||Click Here to Download|
|North Western Region||Click Here to Download|
|Central Region||Click Here to Download|
Let us inform if you are feeling any difficulties while downloading the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017. To inform our team, kindly use the below comment section. To avail fresh update from this web portal, Press the bell icon which is showing at right bottom corner.