Rajasthan Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018 RAJ Prison Department Warder Jobs Notification & Apply Online for 670 Jail Warder Posts at home.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Prisons Department has released an most awaited job notification for filling up Jail Prahari/ Warder posts in various prison in Rajasthan. According to Rajasthan Jail Prahari Notification 2018, the organization will recruit total 670 candidates on the basis of Written Exam, Interview, and physical test. Rajasthan Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018 online registration has been started from 26th July 2018 and the last date to apply online is 16th August 2018.
The first step to take part in Rajasthan Jail Warder Recruitment 2018 is online registration. But, before submitting an online application form, all you required to read eligibility criteria carefully. So, please concentrate here as we are going to discuss the criteria in brief.
Rajasthan Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018
|Authority Name||Rajasthan Prisons Department|
|Post Name||Jail Prahari/ Warder|
|Total Number of Posts||670 Posts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Rajasthan|
|Type of Job||Government Job in Rajasthan|
|Kind of Declaration||Notification/Application Form/Criteria|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Raj Jail Prahari Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
|Zone wise Vacancy|
- Candidates who are applying for jail prahari posts their age should be 18 or above and maximum age should be 26 years or below.
- Please check the notification to get information about relaxation in age.
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age as per the government norms.
- Nominees who are searching for government jobs in their hometown, especially in the police force after 10th class, they should apply online before the due date.
- Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of capital language and culture is necessary.
- General/OBC Category: Rs.500/- (Application Cum Exam Fee) + Rs.25/- (E-Mitra Portal Charge)
- SC/ST Category” Rs.400/- (Application Cum Exam Fee) + Rs.25/- (E-Mitra Portal Charge)
Fee Payment Mode:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- E Mitra Center in Rajasthan
Before final selection, nominees are required to appear in the following three tests.
- Written Examination (400 marks)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (100 Marks)
- Medical Examinations
RAJ Jail Prahari Physical Test Criteria
- Height: 168 cms
- Chest- 81-86 cms
- Running- 5 km running in maximum 25 minutes
- Height:152 cms
- Weight: 47.5 kg
- Running- 5 km running in maximum 35 minutes
Rajasthan Jail Prahari Salary Structure:
Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.12, 800/- per month. Other allowance will be given as per the government norms.
|Registration Starting Date||26th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th August 2018|
|Rajasthan Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018 Availability Date||Update Soon|
|Rajasthan Jail Warder Exam Date 2018||September/October|
How to Apply Rajasthan Jail Prahari Online Application Form 2018
- To open an official website kindly copy and paste the following web address in URL section i.e. jailprahariraj2018.in or http://home.rajasthan.gov.in/content/homeportal/en/jaildepartment/news.html.
- Navigate to Apply Online link from the homepage and click on it.
- Fill the necessary information in the empty text boxes.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Make fee payment.
- Confirm application and save the confirmation number for future use.
- Save & Print application form for future use.
Download Rajasthan Jail Prahari Notification 2018: Click Here
Apply Online Rajasthan Jail Warder Recruitment 2018: Click Here
Candidates who face problem while applying online for Rajasthan Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018 they can write us in the comment section. Follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page to get all government job updates for free.