SSC MTS 2019, SSC MTS Recruitment, SSC MTS Notification, SSC Multi Tasking Staff Online Application, SSC MTS Exam Date, Admit Card, Results, Cut Off Marks and Merit List Declared at www.ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission is going to start a recruitment procedure for filling up SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2019 Recruitment vacant posts soon. However, dates for starting and ending date for registration are yet not declared. Candidates who have the willingness to join a reputed government organization and able to join positions in any area of the country they need to apply online before the due date.
SSC recruits candidates for Group C & D Posts. There are some pre-defined rules and regulations to take part in this recruitment process and all of you must aware of it. Through this article, we will help you to aware of all the things that require for this procedure. This board conducts various other exams like CGL, JE, GD, CPO, CHSL, Steno and Junior Hindi Translator.
|SSC MTS Syllabus & Pattern||SSC MTS Job Profile|
|SSC MTS Admit Card 2019||SSC MTS Cut Off Marks|
|SSC MTS Result 2019||SSC MTS Books|
|SSC MTS Answer Key 2019||SSC MTS Salary|
|SSC MTS Previous Papers|
Latest Update: 15th January 2019 has been finalized for releasing the MTS Paper I Result, So contenders who are searching for next multitasking staff job notification they have to wait until the completion of the current MTS Recruitment 2018 process.
As per our sources, soon the news employment notice will upload by the authorized persons. We will update the advertisement information here so all the job seekers get complete info about criteria, exam dates, result dates and etc.
SSC MTS 2019 Notification
Multi Tasking Staff is the positions in which you have to perform the work allocated by the higher authority. MTS is also known as the non-technical staff. There will be no any technical task to perform by the MTS. The written examination will be conducted by the staff selection commission. However, SSC MTS Exam Date, venue & time will be uploaded after the completion of online registration.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Exam Name||MTS Exam|
|Posting Location||All over across India.|
|Kind of Declaration||Advertisement/Application Form|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Main Web Portal||ssc.nic.in|
SSC MTS Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Reserved category candidates are liable to get relaxation in age as per the government norms. Refer the below table in order to know the caste-wise relaxation.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
|Category Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled(GEN)||30 years|
|J & K Domiciled(OBC)||33 years|
|J & K Domiciled (SC/ST)||35 years|
Education Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10th class or equivalent from the recognized Board.
SSC MTS Registration Cum Exam Fee:
Payable fee for SSC MTS Exam 2019 for General/OBC category is Rs. 100/- and for SC/ST candidates are free from paying the fee.
Payment Mode: Candidates must have to pay fees through challan or via Net Banking or CREDIT/DEBIT Card.
Selection Mode: Candidate will be invited for attending Written Exam(Paper I and Paper II) and after that Interview will be necessary for all qualified nominees.
MTS Salary Structure: The Salary for multitasking non-technical staff starts from 21,500/- Rs. Per Month. There are some Medical and House allowances given by the government so, it will be now 24,500/- Rs. per month.
SSC MTS Online Application Form 2019
- Aspirants have to go to the official website.
- Then, go to the recruitment tab and click on APPLY ONLINE for your interesting job.
- Now, first of all, you will have to fill basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, etc.
- Then, fill educational qualifications details.
- After that, you will have to upload your passport size photo and signature photo as the specified size in the
- official website.
- Before submitting the form check your details twice then submit your application.
- Now, you will have to do payment.
- Save & Print the form.
- Last date for registration: Update Soon
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2019: Update Soon
- SSC MTS Paper I Exam Date: Update Soon
- Paper-1 Exam Result: Update Soon
- SSC MTS Paper II Exam Date: Update Soon
- SSC MTS Result 2019 Date: Update Soon
SSC MTS Syllabus 2019
There will be two rounds PAPER – I and PAPER – II.
SSC MTS Paper I Exam Pattern:
- There is an Online MCQ’s test will be taken.
- There are 100 marks for 100 questions.
- One right answer will have one mark, there is no Negative marking system.
- Questions will be a combination of Current Affairs, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, and English.
SSC MTS Paper II Exam Pattern:
- Candidates who cleared first round successfully will go for PAPER – II round.
- In this round candidates have to write an essay.
- This test has 50 marks and candidates have to write an essay in 30 minutes.
Drop your respective comments below. You can ask any questions related to SSC MTS 2019 here.