SSC CPO SI 2017 Notification has been uploaded in the month of April with Online Application Form and Exam Dates on its primary web portal at ssc.nic.in.
The SSC has declared the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 for the recruitment of the 2221 vacant posts. SSC will conduct the examination for the selection of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSB, BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBPF. To apply for the available vacant posts each and every candidate must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria which was decided by the SSC. To know about that you have to kindly refer the official website of the SSC.
Staff Selection Commission is also known as the SSC as a short form. This organization is having the authority to conduct the examination whenever it will be required. Recently this organization declared the CPO SI Jobs Notification for filling up an empty vacant post as mentioned above. All the interested candidates can check their eligibility on the official website and apply to get the job. The organization invites all the interested candidates to apply for the available vacancies before the last date of the application submission.
SSC CPO SI 2017 Notification
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission(SSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector/Assist. Sub Inspector in CAPF|
|Type of the Job||Sarkari Naukri|
|Location of the Job||All over India|
|Type of the Declaration||Updates related to the exam|
|Date of the Exam||30th June to 7th July 2017|
|Date of the Admit card Declaration||7-8 days before the exam|
|Date of the Result Declaration||Will be updated soon|
SSC CPO Vacancy 2017 Details
- Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub – Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub – Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
SSC CPO SI Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For getting applied for the examination the eligibility criteria are listed below.
- The interested candidates must have the graduation degree in any stream from the government approved institute.
- The age of the candidates should be between 20 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates has been applied.
- The selected candidate will get the attractive salary 35400-112400/- rupees+ Post Wise Grade Pay.
- Written Exam Part-I (Paper I)
- Physical Test
- Written Exam Part-II (Paper II)
NOTE: We will update details syllabus link here in terms of SSC CPO Syllabus so for full information visit the link right now.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2017 For Paper I
|Section Name||Name of Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part- A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|Part- B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part- C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part- D||English Comprehension||50||50|
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2017 For Paper II
|Name of Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Languages and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
Steps to SSC CPO SI 2017 Application Form
Some necessary steps for the SSC CPO Apply Online process are as follows.
- The application form is available on the official website of the SSC.
- Find out COP SI Exam tab and click on it.
- Enter all the information in the application form.
- Upload scanned photos and signature.
- Fee payment should be done by the candidates before due date.
- At last, print the application form for future use.
NOTE: All the interested and eligible candidates apply via the online application form and submit their form before the last date of the application submission. This is the first mandatory process to register your self for appearing in the examination.
SSC CPO SI Admit Card 2017
Admit Card for the exam will available 15 days prior from the date of exam. Nominees must have to carry it along with one of the ID proof to enter the examination hall. Check the full information about SSC CPO Admit Card here.
SSC CPO Merit List 2017
We are damn sure that all of will go for check the merit list and surely do google for the same. But all the nominees are hereby informed that our team members will update the link over here, so all of you can easily check the merit list in PDF format. Check CPO Cut Off from by visiting the given link.
SSC CPO Result 2017
After completion of all examination and various selection rounds, the department will upload the final result in PDF file format. You will also able to check the CPO SI Merit List, as well as CPO SI, Cut Off Marks from the same page. In case, you have any query related to SSC CPO Result or any mistake found in the same then kindly contact to higher authority immediately.
- Notification Released Date: 22nd April 2017
- Registration Closed on 16th May 2017
- SSC CPO SI Tier I Exam Date: 01st July to 07th July 2017
- Result Declaration Date: 06th September 2017
- PST/PET & Medical Exam Date: September 2017
- SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Date: 15th December 2017
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 Important Links
Here, we have tried to provide the best information of SSC CPO SI 2017 Notification for all candidates who want to apply for this government jobs.