SSC GD 2017 Online Application Form and SSC GD Constable Recruitment notification is available at www.ssc.nic.in for 71000 vacancies in BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, NIA & Assam rifleman Departments.
Welcome aspirants. The Staff Selection Commission is soon going to announce the dates for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 to recruit men and women at the rank of constable in CAPF ( Central Armed Police Force). The CAPF consists of paramilitary forces such as BSF, CISF, SSB, CRPF, ITPB and central agencies such as NIA, AR, and SSF.
The notification for the SSC GD Vacancy releases in the month of December on the official website of the government. Candidates can apply by visitingssc.nic.in. The candidates have to first apply an online application form on the website of the SSC.
Things to do remember before & After applying online for SSC gd recruitment: Candidate has to follow the instruction before filling the online form.
- Read official SSC GD Notification.
- Check requirement of qualification and make sure your certificate matching with listed qualification.
- Match the age criteria (Calculate age criteria as on cut off date).
- Save the exam date, timing, examination center information. (Such details will be provided in SSC gd exam hall ticket).
- Do preparation according to given syllabus & pattern.
- Download admit card before the due date. (It will available 10 to 15 days before the exam date)
- Reach at examination center 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the written test.
- Download the answer key for making mark estimation after the exam
- Don’t forget to check result and next round notifications too.
- In short, stay connected with www.ssconlineapply.in.
The staff selection commission or popularly known as SSC was established in the year of 1975. The UPSC or Union public service commission was responsible for filling the post of Group A. The SSC was formed to fill the vacancies in government offices for Group B, C, D.
The online registration process has been commenced on 05th August 2017 and applies online links will be disabled on 04th September 2017. Dear Candidates, if you are searching for Defence Jobs in India and want to join central government organization then apply as quickly as possible.
Do SSC GD Online Registration process steps by step to avoid the rejection of candidature for future. Kindly follow the instructions given in the SSC Constable GD Notification. It is confirmed that the application form submission has been started.
According to our source, a written examination will be held in between 30.01.2018 to 05.02.2018. For this exam, SSC GD Exam Time Table 2017 will be uploaded after the official announcement.
SSC GD 2017
|Authority Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||57000(combined all India level)|
|Name of Post||Constable (General Duty)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Information Available on This Page||Notification & Steps to Apply Online|
|Examination Mode||Offline and Online ( As per the preference)|
|Examination Date||Between 15th to 22nd July 2017 ( As expected from past examinations)|
|Official Web Portal||www.ssc.nic.in | www.ssconline.nic.in|
SSC GD Constable 2017
Thus for entering in any government office ranging to various departments, the candidate has to qualify the examination conducted by SSC. Staff Selection Commission conducts examination for various posts for aspirants having a qualification from intermediate to graduation. The most popular of them are SSC CGL, CPO, MTS, GD. JE and CHSL.
Being selected in this examination not only offers a glorious career ahead but a stable life. After the implementation of the seventh pay commission, the salaries offered are quite lucrative. These posts also come with a sense of pride and honor for the young men and men. A stable life with a secured future is a guaranteed affair in this career.
SSC GD Vacancy 2017 for Male Candidates
SSC GD Vacancy 2017 for Female Candidates
SSC GD Constable Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- All Indian citizens aged between 18 and 23 can apply for this post.
- Note: The upper age limit relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to various reserved castes and categories.
- Candidates having a degree or diploma minimum 10th pass from recognized state or central board.
- The examination fee is Rs 50 for General and OBC candidates and no fee is charged from candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD.
- First, the candidates have to clear the physical endurance test and physical standard tests. Candidates qualifying these test will be allowed to sit in the written examination. The candidates qualifying the written examination will have to go through the medical test.
- A constable of general duty is the class 1. The pay scale ranges from Rs 5200 to Rs20200 with other benefits.
- The exam is divided into three parts first the physical standard test or the physical endurance test followed by a written examination and a medical test at last.
- The written examination will consist of four segments each consisting of 25 marks each. The question paper will consist of negative marking. For every wrong answer, the ¼ mark will be deducted.
The requirement of Physical Standards:
- For Males: 170 cms.
- For Females: 157 cms.
Chest (For males only):
- Unexpanded: 80 cms.
- Expanded: Min expansion 5 cms.
- For males and Females, weight criteria will be as per medical standards.
Medical Exam Criteria
|Visual Acuity Unaided||Uncorrected Visual Acuity||Refraction||Color Vision|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|N6||N9||6 / 6||6 / 9||No glasses will be applicable||CP-2|
SSC GD 2017 Online Application Form
- Log on to the official web page at ssc.nic.in or online.nic.in.
- Find out Apply Online link from the homepage and click on it.
- Start form filling process and keep in mind that the details which are you filling are vital.
- Photo and Signature are to be uploaded by candidates.
- Choose payment mode and pay the prescribed amount of fee.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Save & Print the Application Form for future use.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017
- Part-I Registration Starting Date: 05th August 2017
- Part-II Registration Last Date: 04.09.2017
- Last Date of Challan Generation: 05.08.2017
- Last Date for Offline Submission (For Far Flung Areas): 04.09.2017
- SSC GD PST/PET Exam Admit Card 2017 Availability Date: Update Soon
- Online Computer Based Exam Date: 30.01.2018 to 05.02.2018
Far Flung Areas:
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Lahaul and Spiti District
- Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
SSC GD Syllabus 2017
||Name of Subject||Total Questions
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 hours|
|B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
The examination syllabus consists of four parts. The part A consists of General Intelligence and Reasoning. These parts consist of questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding.
The second part B consists of General Knowledge and Intelligence. This section is aimed to gauge the general awareness of the candidate. Whether he or she is aware of the various things happening around him/her. The questions will be from various subjects such as science and technology, politics, geography, history, civics and current affairs.
The third part C consists of elementary mathematics. The questions in this part are of basic maths of class 8 and 10. This part is to evaluate the calculative skills of the candidate. Problems will be from Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work
The fourth part D consists of questions related to English and Hindi. It is a test of basic comprehension to see the ability of a candidate to understand the language.
SSC GD Bharti 2017
HelpLine Numbers (For any assistance you can call on the following number during working hours)
- SSC(NR), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165570666
- SSC(CR), Allahabad – 05322460511, 05326541021
- SSC(SR), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC(WR), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC(ER), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC(MPR) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC(KKR), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC(NWR), Chandigarh – 01722749378, 01722742144
- SSC(NER), Guwahati, – 09085073593, 09085015252
- CRPF: – 011-24364884, Extn. 436 and 317
SSC GD Admit Card 2017
As you all know that call letter or hall ticket is always available 10 to 15 days before the commencement of the test. So dear viewers, you have to wait until the further announcement.
SSC GD Answer Key 2017
After the examination will over, SSC Department will try to upload official exam key on its official website.
SSC GD Cutoff Marks 2017
Just Open Below Link and Grab Previous Year Cutoff Marks.
SSC GD Result 2017
We will update final result copy in softcopy format on this website but it’s your responsibility to collect the mark sheet by online mode.
Download SSC GD Constable Notification 2017 (Available Shortly)
Drop your respective comments related to SSC GD 2017 by using the comment section.